See in English and Arabic
Exchanging your foreign driving licence. Remember to book a time at www.odense.dk. - تغيير رخصة قيادة أجنبية: تذكر أن تحجز وقتًا في www.odense.dk.
If you wish to exchange your driving licence for a Danish driving licence, you need to book an appointment online.
You can find help booking appointments online if you show up in person at Borgerservice – however we cannot guarantee that an appointment is available on the same day. We call attention to the fact that exchange of driving licences is not possible on Wednesdays.
- We kindly ask you to bring the following:
- your foreign driving licence
- your passport
- your residence permit
- your healthcare card (the yellow health insurance card)
- a medical certificate from your Danish physician
- a passport picture, which you must bring to the physician
- a translation of your driving licence, when necessary*
- the fee is 280 kr. We take all debit cards as well as MobilePay
* If you must bring a translation of you driving licence, an approved translator must be used for the translation. You can get information concerning approved translators in Borgerservice.
After that you must pass a driving test, before receiving a Danish driving licence.