Starting a business in Odense
Do you consider starting a new business in Odense?
Lene Høxbro Larsen
21 44 65 61
Husk altid at bruge Digital Post til personfølsomme oplysninger.
Denmark encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and starting a business entails understanding and dealing with many issues.
On this page we will guide you to find the information needed.
Denmark in generel
- Business in Denmark - the Danish government's contact point. These pages contain information on Danish rules and registrations as well as details about public authorities and labour-market organisations.The information has been coordinated with relevant authorities such as the Danish tax authorities (SKAT), the Ministry of Employment, the Danish Working Environment Authority and others.
- International Community Odense - about living and working in Odense.
- New to Denmark - portal for foreign nationals who wish to visit, live or work in Denmark.
- Invest in Denmark - provide a step-by-step guide to opening a business in Denmark.
- Expat.com - provide information on setting up a business in Denmark.
- Virksomhedsguiden - find all useful info about what to remember before starting a business in Denmark (in Danish).
Specifically for Odense
- Odense provides training and counselling to entrepreneurs. You are welcome to contact our entrepreneur consultants for a meeting. Before a meeting you need to fill in a mini plan to make the meeting more productive.
Please find the plan here and contact Lene Høxbro Larsen
- Are you an investor? please visit Invest in Odense.
- If you need a location for your business Odense has many co-workingspaces for entrepreneurs.
- If you look for a special location fill in this form - find a location in Odense - and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On our website for entrepreneurs you will find our recommended links, but it’s all in Danish! Use a translation tool. Find translation tool guide below.