Starting a business in Odense
Do you consider starting a new business in Odense?
Denmark encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and starting a business entails understanding and dealing with many issues.
On this page we will guide you to find the information needed.
Entrepreneur in Odense
- Odense Iværksætterservice provides guidance to entrepreneurs. You are welcome to contact our entrepreneur consultant for a meeting. Before the meeting you need to fill in a mini business plan to make the meeting more productive.
- On our website for entrepreneurs you will find our recommended links, but it’s all in Danish. Use a translation tool. You can find a translation tool guide at the bottom of this page.
Need a location for your business?
- Odense has many co-workingspaces for entrepreneurs.
- Need help finding a location in Odense? Please contact ErhvervsKontakten (The Business Contact)
Find generel information on starting a business in Denmark
- Business in Denmark - the Danish government's contact point. These pages contain information on Danish rules and registrations as well as details about public authorities and labour-market organisations.The information has been coordinated with relevant authorities such as the Danish tax authorities (SKAT), the Ministry of Employment, the Danish Working Environment Authority and others.
- International Community Odense - about living and working in Odense.
- New to Denmark - portal for foreign nationals who wish to visit, live or work in Denmark.
- Invest in Denmark - provide a step-by-step guide to opening a business in Denmark.
- Expat.com - provide information on setting up a business in Denmark.
- Virksomhedsguiden - find all useful info about what to remember before starting a business in Denmark (in Danish).
Find webinars and workshops for entrepreneurs
Translation tool guide
MarianneMira Krogh, Entrepreneur Consultant