We help your international employees get settled.
At International Community Odense, we aim to help local companies grow by making international recruitment as easy as possible. We do our best to make sure that your new employees thrive in Odense - and end up staying! We help your highly skilled employees and their accompanying families get settled, build a network, and discover the many activities, sights, and possibilities of the city. International Community Odense is a part of City of Odense. The services mentioned are examples and free of charge.
Newcomer Service offers guidance to your new international employee on the technicalities of moving, registration, finding daycare, language training and other practical issues.
- Advising potential international employees about life in Odense
- Guidance to employees during the relocation process
- Help finding accommodation through our network of local rental companies and housing associations, First Home Service.
- Registration with public authorities
- Childcare and schooling
- Banking and taxes
- Danish language courses
- Introduction to the social and cultural life
We have a strong focus on the well-being of the accompanying family and have a specific program for accompanying partners, including individual counseling with our Partner Career Adviser.
- Individual career counseling
- Spouse Cafés for social networking
- Job Search Seminar with tips on job searching
Throughout the year we offer a variety of professional and social activities for international employees and their families. At our events, internationals can meet each other and the Danes, and build up social networks.
- Social events for internationals and their families
- Workshops on Danish culture and work-life
- Seminars on practical matters
Find more information regarding international recruitment on the website of Dansk Industri Global Talent.
Work-live-stay Southern Denmark tools for employers - advice and tools, for companies hiring international talent.
A useful step-by-step guide for employers when hiring international employees, provided by The Danish Business Authority and The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration (SIRI).
Help your international employees navigating and understanding the Danish tax system. The guides are available in Danish, English, German, Polish, Lithuanian, Romanian, Italian, Arabic and Portuguese. Find more information on the website of the Danish Tax Agency.
Information for foreign service providers and posted workers in Denmark: workplacedenmark.dk