Find an overview of official information resources on COVID-19 from the Danish authorities here
Please be aware:
- All tests are free of charge
- If you are a resident in Denmark, you need to bring your health insurance card (yellow card)
- If you are a visitor, or do not have a CPR number yet, you need to register at covidresults.dk to get a test and see your test result
- You should wear a mask or face shield in the testing facility
- Call your GP if you need to book a test for a child below age 2, or if you have symptoms that require consultation by a doctor
Coronasmitte.dk - The Danish authorities' joint website about COVID-19 with status on restrictions etc.
Testing facilities - Find an overview of all the testing centers in Denmark here
Entry into Denmark - Information on official entry requirements on the joint website of Danish authorities.
Traveling - Planning to travel abroad from Denmark? See travel advice from The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.