Learn more about startup in Odense
Follow the links below and read more about how to be a entrepreneur in Odense
Need sparring and want professional and impartial feedback on your business idea? Book an appointment with one of our entrepreneurial consultants and get input on how to make your business a reality.
Based on your company’s situation we can advise you on topics such as:
- Company structure and organization
- Customers and marketing
- Budgets and funding
It is absolutely free to use our offer of entrepreneurial guidance, but you are required to set goals at each meeting and actively work towards them.
With our entreprenurial guidance, you also get access to private counseling from a variety of specialists. It may be lawyers, accountants, sales coaches, copywriters, graphic designers, market analysts, etc.
How to book a meeting:
- Fill out mini-business plan
- Contact one of our entrepreneurial consultants to get an appointment
- Send the business plan to the consultant the day before the meeting
- Business in Denmark is the Danish government's contact point. These pages contain information on Danish rules and registrations as well as details about public authorities and labour-market organisations.
The information has been coordinated with relevant authorities such as the Danish tax authorities (SKAT), the Ministry of Employment, the Danish Working Environment Authority and others
- For further information on starting a business, we recommend that you visit New to Denmark and Invest in Denmark
- If you need a lokation for your business, fill in this form at return to firstname.lastname@example.org Find a lokation in Odense.