For you, with employees getting tested several times a week
There are twelve pop- up quick test sites, in the area of Odense. The locations are suitable for companies and specific target groups of
employees in Odense Kommune, but can also be used by citizens. No prebooking is necessary.
The pop-up test sites are suitable for companies, where employees physically are at work, and specific target groups of employees in Odense Kommune. Citizens are also welcome.
For companies, it is especially suited for:
Screening, to detect the spread of infection on specific workplaces, or educational institutions to prevent spreading the virus by testing broadly. During the current lockdown this indicates a special focus of employees in the day care sector that remain open, special education (Special classes, schools, STU,TAMU and certificate courses)
Screening on workplaces outside the health sector, with an increased risk of infection, and where outbreaks have appeared already, or workplaces in areas of high risk of outbreaks, such as:
- Constructions sites
- Other workplaces with high level of migrant workers
- No pre booking necessary
- Remember a mask and social security card
- Quick test is an option (nasal inoculation)
- Waiting time may occur
- Test from 12 years of age and up
Following locations available to test from Monday to Friday
- Kulturmaskinen, Farvergården 7, 5000 Odense C, Monday to Friday, 8.45-16.30
- VA 20, Risingvej 112, 5240 Odense NØ (the old school “Humlehaveskolen”) Monday to Friday, 7.30-16.30
- Jobcentret, Tolderlundsvej 2, 5000 Odense C, Monday to Wednesday 8.30-14.30, Thursday 8.30-1630pm, Friday 8.30-12.30
- HUS 88, Blangstedgårds Allé 93, 5220 Odense SØ, Monday to Friday, 8.00-18.00
- Ung i Odense i Bellinge, Sædekildegårdsvej 4, 5250 Odense SV, Monday to Friday 8.15-16.00
- CVS Døckerslundsvej, Døckerslundsvej 186, 5000 Odense C, Monday to Friday 8.30-15.30
- CVS Rismarksvej, Rismarksvej 80, 5200 Odense V, Monday to Friday 7.30-18.00, Saturday and Sunday 11.00-16.00
Following locations are open Monday to Friday from 8.00-15.00
- Odense Kommune- Sanderum- Sanderumvej 113 (Cafeteria)
- Pedelbolig on- Bispeengen 5, (Søhus/Stige)
- Fjoragerhallen- Agedrup- Strandvejen 39
- Højby Hallen- Nørrelunden 20C- (Multisalen)
- Korup Kultur & Idrætcenter- Præstevej 12, (Bevægelsessalen)
Citizens may also use these test sites.
Testing is still available on
- The test center on Billedskærevej, where pre booking is available via coronaprover.dk, (pcrtest)
- Quick test center, Ørbækvej 101- its public access, no pre booking necessary.