Thousands of clients in over 50 countries worldwide depend on Paperturn to provide them with the online flipbook platform they know and love
In the last 5 years, Paperturn has grown exponentially, receiving 3 consecutive Børsen Gazelle awards in ‘20, ‘21 and ‘22, as well as Technology Denmark’s Workplace Diversity Award for most multicultural places to work in Odense. We were also the first flipbook provider in the world to offer digital documents for people with disabilities, which meets the WCAG 2.1 guidelines at the AA level.
We are now looking for a rockstar Digital Marketing Manager to join our core team and help us expand even further. Our marketeer would be reporting directly to the CEO and would have a team of part-time marketers to work with as well as interns on a bi-annual basis. The role is fast-paced, exciting and no two days are ever the same. If you just yelled “THAT’S ME” into your screen, then it’s time for you to apply.
- Create, execute and measure PPC ads across Google, Bing, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising - comfortable working with and managing a large monthly ad spend in various languages and markets
- Maintain and update our website, including optimization of webpages, landing pages, conversion strategies and technical requirements from a SEO perspective
- Oversee the organic content strategy by providing feedback on content creation, visuals and execution
- Create inspiring content for digital channels including web, email marketing and and landing pages
- Oversee and manage a team of part-time marketeers and interns
- Measure, interpret and present key data using GTM and Matomo
-Work closely with our UX Team, our Sales Team and our Ad Agency to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Bachelor or Masters degree in marketing or similar. Extensive work experience will be considered in lieu of this requirement.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience in a full-time digital marketing role
- Managerial experience preferred, but not required - we can teach you.
- Fluency in English (C2) is mandatory and a secondary language is a bonus (Danish, German, French, Spanish or Swedish). All of our core content is created in English.
- Extensive working experience in paid PPC platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Bing Ads)
- Extensive experience working with analytics platforms (Matomo or similar)
- Proficiency using CMS and CRM platforms (Hubspot or similar)
- Vast knowledge of best practises in relation to SEO and digital marketing strategies
- A professional who can work on strict timelines and execute tasks together with various departments / stakeholders
- Detail nerd - a lover of pixel perfect everything
We’re small, but big. We’re intrapreneurs. We work in English. We all have our “eyes on the prize”. We’re “do-ers”. We all strive for greatness. We respect each other. We laugh a lot and are competitive in our daily foosball matches. We’re the Paperturn family. Come, join us.
- Company sponsored Friday lunches, Lavazza coffee and healthy (and unhealthy) snacks (you like us already, right?)
- Flexible working hours & working from home opportunities
- Health insurance top-up plan
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Complimentary gym membership
- Monthly company outings (laser tag, game night, bowling, beer, trampolining, go karting etc.)
- Accepting you for exactly who you are.
Working hours, location and salary:
37 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
We’re located in the heart of Odense M - nice and easy to get to work (and shop a little after work, if you’re into that kinda thing).
Salary after experience. Expected start date is, well, the sooner the better.
Diversity at Paperturn:
Equality and diversity are core values at Paperturn and are more than just words to us. Inside our walls, we strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Our hiring & lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We are #ThePaperturnFamily.
How to Apply:
Apply with a tailored resume and motivated cover letter (in English) directly to Whitney Jorgensen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whitney really likes cover letters, so show us what you’ve got!
5230 Odense M
1. November 2023
11. Oktober 2023