Are you passionate about Quality Control and do you like to be challenged by an exciting day? Then you may be the specialist we’re looking for!
Are you passionate about Quality Control and do you like to be challenged by an exciting day? Then you may be
the specialist we’re looking for!
We are an EU GMP certified contract laboratory focused on providing chemical analysis and consulting for research, development, and regulatory compliance applications to pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Odense, Denmark, and dedicated to developing a platform of innovative analytical methods while maintaining the highest level of quality to forge new industry standards. As global sentiment is increasingly focused on quality data, we are determined to improve transparency and access to robust scientific analysis by working hand-in-hand with global pharmaceutical industry stakeholders through analytical testing.
You will be part of a dedicated Quality Control (QC) team that works with a variety of different analytical methods and techniques, e.g. LC, GC-FID, GC-MS and LC-MS. Together with the team, you’ll ensure that daily operations are performed with a focus on high quality and timeliness.
Your main tasks will include:
- Giving the customers a superior service by ensuring an effective flow for QC samples and data approval.
- Ensuring that methods are carried out according to current relevant standards and that analyses are being performed according to internal procedures
- Responsible for periodic equipment qualification
- Work closely with the laboratory technicians and assist the broader laboratory operations, including equipment and method investigations and troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for change controls processes, deviation handling and for investigations related to daily operations
- Collaborating with the Quality Assurance (QA) team when adapting and maintaining documentation, e.g., equipment qualification protocols and relevant reports
We need you to
- Find daily operations exciting, and be curious on trouble shooting
- Ensure timely approval of analytical data and make sure to keep our customers satisfied
- Be committed, structured and work focused on your tasks
- Enjoy working in close cooperation with technicians aiming to deliver the highest quality results
- Thrive working in a GMP environment with high focus on robust operations
- Hold a master’s degree in pharmacy, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering, or related fields
- Strong understanding in chromatographic analytical techniques like LC or GC
- Preferably experience/knowledge about GMP and pharmacopoeias
- Structured organizational skills and a strong attention to scientific and chemical details
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English & Danish
5220 Odense SØ