Digital Designer (8507)
We are now looking for a digital designer to join our international team.
You will be crafting best in class digital first assets across our website that inform and engage our customers encouraging them to transact with us.
In lehman’s terms, amazing landing pages that help potential buyers convert to customers.
Digital DesignerThousands of clients in over 50 countries worldwide depend on Paperturn to provide them with the online flipbook platform they know and love. In the last 5 years, Paperturn has grown exponentially, receiving three consecutive Børsen Gazelle awards in 2020, 2021 and 2022 as well as Technology Denmark’s Workplace Diversity Award for most multicultural places to work in Odense. We were also the first flipbook provider in the world to offer digital documents for people with disabilities, which meets the WCAG 2.1 guidelines at the AA level.We are now looking for a digital designer to join our international team. You will be crafting best in class digital first assets across our website that inform and engage our customers encouraging them to transact with us. In lehman’s terms, amazing landing pages that help potential buyers convert to customers. You will be designing creatives (both static and video) to support our marketing team’s efforts across paid and organic social channels. You will be revamping and overhauling our current website and client dashboard and creating a design standard according to our brand guidelines. You will really have the opportunity to make your mark on Paperturn’s brand and creative vision for the future.
- A relevant digital design degree and 3 – 5 years of working experience within branding and design, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Advanced knowledge of and extensive experience in designing responsive web pages / designs for web, including the ability to communicate effectively with the development team
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Advanced skills in AfterEffects / Premiere Pro with the ability to create advertising videos, e.g., for SoMe + YouTube
- Understanding and experience of agile methodologies
- Solid and fluent proficiency in UI design tools such as Figma, InVision or AdobeXD
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (C1 or higher)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic HTML and Bootstrap
We’re small, but big. We’re intrapreneurs. We work in English. We all have our “eyes on the prize”. We’re “do-ers”. We all strive for greatness. We respect each other. We laugh a lot and are competitive in our daily foosball matches. We’re the Paperturn family. Come, join us.
- Company sponsored Friday lunch (you like us already, right?)
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, Starbucks coffee, tea and all you can drink water (we figured we’d add a little humor here)
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with clients from 50+ countries worldwide and colleagues from 12+ nationalities.
- Company outings (laser tag, game night, bowling, beer, trampolining, go karting etc.)
- Odense’s best summer and Christmas parties
- Work from home days and “me” days
- Accepting you for exactly who you are.
Working hours & location:
37 hours per week from Monday to Friday, 8-4 (ish - hours are flexible).
We’re located in the heart of Odense M - nice and easy to get to work (and shop a little after work, if you’re into that kinda thing).
Diversity at Paperturn:
Equality and diversity are core values at Paperturn and are more than just words to us. Inside our walls, we strive to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Our hiring & lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We are #ThePaperturnFamily.
Postnummer5230 Odense M
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, så tryk her og udfyld formularen