Spring til indhold

International Citizen Service Center

Moving to Denmark? International Citizen Service (ICS) has all the service you need in one place. .

There’s a lot to take care of when you arrive in Denmark as a foreign employee, job seeker or student. But International Citizen Service (ICS) is there to help.  


International Citizen Service Centre – South is a collaboration between:

- SKAT (Tax, Customs and Duties in Denmark)
- the Danish Immigration Service
- the Regional State Administration
- Workindenmark (connects Danish companies and international job seekers. Find out more at www.icitizen.dk  
- Odense City

In addition to this, the Danish Agency for International Education also provides services.

The service is nationwide. This means that government authority takes responsibility that all businesses and foreign workers are able to use the services which the International Citizen Service Centre – South provides – this also goes for students in Southern Denmark.

These services cover:

  • Finding new employees
  • Information about how to find a job in Denmark also for accompanying spouses

  • Filling in registration certificates and residence permits
  • Issuing of tax cards
  • Issuing of personal identification numbers alongside a registration of residence
  • Issuing of health insurance cards
  • Information and guidance about swapping your driver’s license, school conditions, Danish education, housing and day care

You’ll find the International Citizen Service Centre – South at this address:


International Citizen Service Center - South  
Dannebrogsgade 3, 1. sal, 5000 Odense C

Opening hours are:

Wednesday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm & Thursday 12:00 pm to 16:00 pm

Outside of the Centre’s opening hours you are welcome to call this number: 7220-5420 or send an email to South@icitizen.dk

Here you can read and learn more about moving and living in Odense

Beskæftigelses- og Socialforvaltningen