Communicate via Digital Post
How to send a digital letter to Odense Kommune (Odense Municipality) .
1. Choose "Write new mail" in your Inbox
2. Search for Odense Kommune under "Select recipient". Press the small arrow, marked with a red ring on the picture below. You now see the mailboxes of Odense City. They are divided into different categories. Select the relevant category. Under "Information", you can get more information about the use of each mailbox.
3. When you have selected the recipient, you return to the message. In the "Subject" textbox, you write a short heading for your inquiry.
In "Specify what your inquiry relates to" you choose the category, which matches your inquiry.
In the textbox you can write your message. If you wish you can attach a file from your computer or from your archive in Digital Post. Click on the paperclip icon, and choose the relevant option.
4. If you wish you can save the message and return to work on it later. Simply press "Save" and then "Cancel" at the bottom of the page. The message will then appear in your "Drafts" folder.
5. When you are done writing your message, and have attached relevant document, you click "Send".
Your digital message is now on its way to Odense Municipality to the mailbox that you have chosen. You can view the message in your "Send" folder.
Send a digital reply to Odense City
If you receive an inquiry from Odense Municipality, which can be replied via Digital Post, click on "Reply", write your message, attach files and send the message.
If you experience problems with your Digital Post, please contact the Digital Post user support on phone at +45 82 30 32 31
Weekdays: 09:00 to 20:00
Weekends: 11:00 to 17:00