International Citizen Service Centre – South is a collaboration between:
- SKAT (Tax, Customs and Duties in Denmark)
- the Danish Immigration Service
- the Regional State Administration
- Workindenmark (connects Danish companies and international job seekers. Find out more at www.icitizen.dk
- the Municipality of Odense.
In addition to this, the Danish Agency for International Education also provides services.
The service is nationwide. This means that government authority takes responsibility that all businesses and foreign workers are able to use the services which the International Citizen Service Centre – South provides – this also goes for students in Southern Denmark.
These services cover:
You’ll find the International Citizen Service Centre – South at this address:
International Citizen Service Center - South
Dannebrogsgade 3, 1. sal, 5000 Odense C
Opening hours are:
Tuesday and Thursday: 12 pm to 4 pm
Outside of the Centre’s opening hours you are welcome to call this number: 7220-5420 or send an email to South@icitizen.dk