When you change your address, you need to inform the authorities of your moving in order to avoid a fine. On this page you can change your address.
Change address domestic
Digital Flytning is Odense City's online registration office; here you can report a change of address and choose a GP.Ok, jeg er klar
Hjælp til selvbetjening
66 13 13 72
Åbningstider for personlig henvendelse
Man - onsdag 9.30 - 15.00
Torsdag 9.30 - 17.00
Fredag 9.30 - 13.00
Åbningstider for telefonisk henvendelse
Man - fredag 7.00 - 18.00
You can at the earliest inform the authorities of your change of address four weeks before you move and it must be done no later than five days after you have moved to your new home in order to avoid a fine.
You change your address online via the self service-box "Change address".
Please be aware that:
- Before you can use the online service you need to have a digital signature called NemID.
- You also have to inform the postal service, Post Danmark, of your relocation. This can also be done online with NemID.
- Additionally, you can change your doctor. You will then automatically receive a new health insurance card with your new address.
- If you are moving from Odense, you need to report your moving to your new municipality.
- Change adress when included in Absolute Assurance for Accommodation (AAA) for students